This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Another fantastic Meal Plan Menu for y’alls busy week! Dinner ideas galore!
Thanksgiving is over and if you weren’t one of the ones that went home with tons of leftovers you might still need some dinner ideas! That’s where I come in! We’ve got some ideas and recipes for you to keep you feed and full this week!
Glad Thanksgiving is over? Ready for Christmas? It can’t be true that it’ll be here in less than a month!
Let’s get into this week’s recipes!
- Pumpkin Shepherd’s Pie – Foodtastic Mom
- Roasted Sweet Potato Tacos with Black Beans and Kale Ceviche – The Spiffy Cookie
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Bake with Idahoan Signature Russets – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked Pizza Pasta – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Halibut en Papillote – Pies and Plots
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuits Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Copycat Lou Malnati’s Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Cookie Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!