This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to this week’s Meal Plan Monday! We have lots of yummy recipes for y’all. First up, our most clicked on recipe from last week’s roundup was the Baked Ranch Chicken Dinner! In addition to that beauty this weeks recipes that caught our eye are the Fried Eggplant, Pesto Jalapeno Poppers and the Coconut Caramel Ice Cream Sandwich. And each week we round things up with a recipe from our host…our Stuffed Green Pepper Casserole from Southern Plate.
Oh my! Now don’t all those recipes look soooo good?!
Need some meal inspiration for the week? You’ll find some here! From dinners to sides to desserts, we have it all!
What is Meal Plan Monday?
Meal Plan Monday is a weekly virtual recipe exchange where bloggers from around the world come together and share some of their favorite and most popular recipes. To grab one of the recipes just click on a photo or link to be taken straight to that recipe!
Each week you’ll find hundreds of new recipes to try at home plus you’ll get to see the most popular recipes from last week’s Meal Plan Monday.
Recipe with the most clicks last week
This week’s host featured recipe
Are you a blogger? Link up your recipes!
We would love to have you link up your recipes!
- You can link up to 6 recipes from your blog each week.
- Recipe Posts only please – no other link parties, shops or recipe round ups please
- You don’t have to but we would love it if you would share the link party with your friends and link to us in your post
Perks for linking up your recipes as a blogger:
- We will share Meal Plan Monday with your recipe links with over 100,000 newsletter subscribers
- We will share your recipe photo & link on our social media pages
- We will pin all featured recipes on our Meal Plan Monday Pinterest Board