This delicious eclair dessert has a gotten a spooky twist with chocolate candy skeletons, zombie gummy hands, and homemade marshmallow pumpkins. A Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert is perfect for Halloween!
This post/recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Chocolate and pudding with graham crackers and a Halloween twist? Well, that’s my kind of dessert! I’m crazy about chocolate eclair desserts so I knew that a Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert would be perfect for #HalloweenTreatsWeek this week!
You’ve been following along for #HalloweenTreatsWeek right? The Halloween themed week that I’m hosting this year that includes 30 bloggers sharing over 100 Halloween recipes throughout the week! Y’all, this is the BEST online event EVER!
Not only are there 100 Halloween recipes being published this week but there is also a great giveaway for y’all that you can enter at the bottom of this post.
So let’s talk about this Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert for a second. It’s made just like all of my other favorite eclair dessert but this fun dessert includes from Halloween treats that some of our #HalloweenTreatsWeek sponsors sent us.
Don’t they add the perfect little Halloween flair to this Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert?! They sure do!
You can find both of those products at Walmart or Target! I’ve seen them there this year.
Oh and these marshmallow pumpkins? I actually made them using my favorite homemade fondant recipe. They’re so easy and I’ll have a post up within the next week to share the recipe I use to make them.
I made some of these marshmallow pumpkins for my little guy’s 1st birthday cake and I knew they would be great on this Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert.
I made this same dessert to go along with his cake for his party….well without the zombie hands and bones haha.
Oh my y’all, it was the first dessert to disappear. haha.
I think that we had one scoop or less leftover when his party was over.
That’s proof of how good this dessert is!
You NEED to make it. ASAP.
SPONSORED ITEMS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
DON’T WANT TO USE CANNED OR BOXED FROSTING AND PUDDING? I HAVE HOMEMADE RECIPES FOR THOSE
- Use the chocolate sauce here in place of the canned frosting
- Use this pudding recipe without the banana in place of the boxed pudding ( Dixie Crystals )
Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert
- 1 box of graham crackers
- 2 Large boxes of Vanilla Instant pudding
- 6 cups of milk
- 2 cans of chocolate icing
- 1/2 cup crushed Oreos or other chocolate sandwich cookies
- TreatStreet USA Zombie Gummy Hands
- Marshmallow Pumpkins (homemade or storebought)
- Lime Green or White Wilton Candy Melts
- Wilton Skeleton Mold
In a large bowl, mix together the Vanilla Instant pudding mix and cold milk. Whisk until the pudding starts to thicken!
In a 9 X 13 (or whatever size) dish, lay out a row of graham crackers. Cover the graham crackers in pudding. Lay down another layer of graham crackers and cover with the pudding.
Continue to layer the graham crackers and pudding until you reach the top of the dish. Finish with a graham cracker layer.
Heat the chocolate frosting so that it easy to pour but not completely liquid. (I normally stick my cans of frosting into the microwave for about 20 seconds.)
Spread the chocolate frosting over the top layer of graham crackers.
Sprinkle top with crushed cookie sandwiches to look like dirt.
Refrigerate for 6-8 hours (or overnight) *Long enough for the graham crackers to become soft*
Top Eclair with marhsmallow pumpkins, zombie gummy hands and candy skeleltons.
TO MAKE CANDY SKELETONS
Melt green candy melts according to package directions.
Fill skeleton mold with chocolate.
Place into fridge to harden.
Pop out of mold and top eclair with candy skeletons.
Love it? Pin it!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair from Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin Empanadas from Pook’s Pantry
- Malted Milk Ball Spider Cookies from Pastry Chef Online
- Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Purple Velvet Halloween Layer Cake from Love and Confections
- Eyeball Jello Shots from I am a Honey Bee
- Monster Fudge from 4 Sons R Us
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars from A Blender Mom
- Vampire Ice Cream Floats from Daily Dish Recipes
- Graveyard Pie from Eat Move Make
- Easy Skeleton Cake Pops from Pint Sized Baker
- Swiss Meringue Spooky Skull from Kudos Kitchen
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse from The Spiffy Cookie
- Melting Witch Candy Popcorn Halloween Party Mix from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Dragon’s Eggs from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Graveyard Dip from Mildly Meandering
- Eyeball Cake Balls from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- White Chocolate Ghost Cupcakes from The Beard and The Baker
- Halloween Chocolate Blossom Sprinkle Cookies from House of Nash Eats
- Rice Krispie Haunted House from Savory Experiments
- Halloween Snack Mix from Katie’s Cucina
- Monster Rice Krispies from For the Love of Food
Happy Halloween! We hope you’re ready for a spooktacular event as we celebrate Halloween with the first annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. (ME!!)
This haunting week-long event is filled with fantastic Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Pure Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Caramel Extract, Almond Extract, Pumpkin Pie Dip Mix and Adam’s Best Twice as strong Vanilla
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Halloween Cookie House Bat, Tombstone and Skull 3-Piece Cookie Cutter Set, Halloween Skull Tube Pan, Zombie Cupcake Liners, Skull Sugar Decorations
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away 1 (one) 1.5lb Sprinkle Mix Kit from their shop
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 1st – October 6th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.