You only need 4 items for these Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops! Ready to make them? Grab some pork chops, BBQ sauce, soda, and a slow cooker!
It’s been a while guys, it’s been a long time since I did a #SundaySupper post. Sometimes life just gets way to hectic for me to deal with and I let things slip through the cracks and #SundaySupper is one of those things. Then when I get back into it, I remember why I loved it and it makes me want to keep on going.
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while you might remember when I posted a Sunday Supper recipe almost every Sunday for a long time. Well, I’m hoping to get back into that this year.
If you haven’t been reading the blog, let me tell you a bit about #SundaySupper before we just into this easy recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops.
#SundaySupper is a group of wonderful and talented bloggers that get together every Sunday, through the internet, and share recipes that go along with a certain theme for the week. We post our recipes, link to each other’s posts and we have a twitter chat on Sunday nights about the theme of the week.
I’ve got links and information at the bottom of this post if you’re interested in joining Sunday Supper!
Sunday Supper Theme this week = Easy Pork Chops Recipes
Sunday Supper Host that put everything together this week = Shelby from Grumpy’s Honeybunch <3
This week is all about easy pork chop recipes and I think you’ll find that this recipe fits perfectly in that category. Thomas put this recipe together and let me tell ya, I’m not sure if dinner or lunch gets any easier than this.
It’s almost like our pulled pork BBQ recipe on the blog except we’re making pork chops this time. I just love BBQ sauce and the slow cooker has been my best friend lately. I know a lot of my readers and friends have been on the hunt for slow cooker recipes too!
Just toss everything into the slow cooker, turn that baby onto low and let these cook for about 6 hours or so until they’re done! You just want to make sure the pork chops are cooked all they way through. I normally check this by breaking apart one with a fork while it’s in the slow cooker. If it shreds and breaks apart with no effort, it’s ready!
If you have a cooking thermometer, pork should reach 145F when done. Make sure you check it around 5 hours – 6 hours because you don’t want to over cook your pork chops. No one likes an over cooked pork chop. 🙂
So make this for dinner or make this for lunch, either way you’re going to have a super tasty meal with little work.
Add any sides that you want. The last time we made these I served them with grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes but you can literally pick any sides you want! I bet they’ll be perfect with these chops!
Thank you for visiting, I’m so glad you’re here!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops
- Braised Orange Tomato Pork Chops by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Braised Pork Chops with Country Gravy by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Breakfast Chops by Palatable Pastime
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops by My Sweet Savings
- Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Apricot Ginger Glaze by Life Tastes Good
- Cider Braised Pork Chops with Apple and Rutabaga by Caroline’s Cooking
- Creamy Apple Pork Chops by Savory Experiments
- Easy Cilantro Lime Pork Chops by Cooking Chat
- Easy One Pan Oven Roasted Pork Chops by Pies and Plots
- Easy Oven Baked & Breaded Pork Chops by Hardly A Goddess
- Fontina Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by Soulfully Made
- Fried Pork Chops by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Broccoli Rabe by Simple and Savory
- Grilled Pork Chops with a Strawberry Balsamic Glaze by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Indian-Spiced Pork Chop Potato Skillet by Sunday Supper Movement
- Japanese-Style Pork Chops Tonkatsu by Asian In America
- Mom’s Cornflake Pork Chops by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops over Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
And More Pork Chops
- One Pan Pesto Pork Chops by Cricket’s Confections
- Pork & Peppers Stir Fry by Wholistic Woman
- Pork Chops Dijonnaise by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pork Chops with Dirty Rice by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Pork Chops, Peperoncini and Potatoes by Tramplingrose
- Prosciutto Wrapped Brie and Onion Stuffed Pork Chops by The Freshman Cook
- Quick Brine Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Quick Easy Maple Glazed Pork Chops by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Skillet Tuscan Pork Chops by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops by Big Bear’s Wife
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Spicy Maple-Glazed Pork Chops with Jalapeno Cheese Grits by The Weekend Gourmet
- Vietnamese Grilled Pork Chop by Brunch-n-Bites
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.