Spooky Halloween Jungle Juice- I remember drinking Jungle Juice in college and at a few parties after! This Halloween version is perfect for an adult Halloween Party and pretty easy to toss together!
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
If you’re going to be throwing an adult Halloween party this year, this Halloween Jungle Juice recipe is one that you’re going to want to make!
Ingredients For Spooky Halloween Jungle Juice:
- Guava juice
- Orange juice
- slices of Oranges
- slices of lemons
- Lemons and oranges for garnish
Ingredient amounts and entire recipe directions in recipe card below with print option!
What Is Jungle Juice?
Jungle juice is the name given to a multi-liquor drink made in a large quantity for a group.
Where To Find Mini Spiders:
You an find plastic spiders in almost any store around Halloween but these are the mini spiders that I used.
If you don’t want to put plastic spiders into the juice you could also just add spider stickers to the outside of the cups and glasses.
How To Make Spooky Halloween Jungle Juice:
In a gallon container, add in the slices of fruit.
Add liquor and chill in fridge for 20 minutes.
Add juices and sprite. Stir
Chill for at least 4 hours
More Halloween Drink Recipes:
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can but I haven’t tested this particular recipe with any other kinds.
Use your favorite brands. I don’t suggest the lowest of the low but no need to buy top self!
More Great Halloween Spider Recipes:
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Halloween Spider Egg Domes Dessert
- Marshmallow Spider Web Cupcakes
- Spooky Spider Web Cake
- • 3 cups Vodka
- • 3 cups Tequila
- • 1 cup Sprite or soda water
- • 2 cups Guava juice
- • 1 1/2 cups Lemonade
- • 2 cups Orange juice
- • 4-6 slices of Oranges
- • 4-6 slices of lemons
- • Lemons and oranges for garnish
1. Place fruit in the container of choice, the recipe calls for a gallon container.
2.Add the liquor and stir. Let set in the fridge for 20 minutes
3. Add the juices and sprite, and gently stir.
4. Set in the refrigerator overnight or for 4 hours before enjoying.
5. Serve with lemons and oranges as garnish. Add novelty spiders or other Halloween creepy crawlers for effect.
Remember a straw to avoid swallowing any creepy crawlers