Snack Boards or Charcuterie boards are super easy to put together, they look great at parties and they’re fun to create to match themed and holidays! This Spooky Halloween Snack Board is perfect for Halloween and super colorful!
This post/recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
I have always loved those beautiful Charcuterie boards that you see at parties and on Instagram. They’re beautifully put together with fancy ingredients and photographed to look like they just landed on a spread sheet of a gorgeous magazine.
This is not one of those boards. hahaha This is a Spooky Halloween Snack Board made by at Halloween loving busy toddler mom and photographed while my 2 year old was trying to steal candy off the tray.
Let me tell you about it!
First of all it might not be full of fancy ingredients but I am IN LOVE with the bright colors! It screams Halloween and Día de Muertos.
A few things I used on the Spooky Halloween Snack Board:
- Wilton’s Gingerbread Coffin Kit – I used the kit to make the awesome coffin for the board! It was super easy to put together but did need a few hours to dry before it was used.
- Treat Street Marshmallow Sugar Skulls – I added one to the coffin and then 2 just on the board.
- Eye Ball Popcorn – Popcorn covered in white chocolate and dotted with Wilton’s candy eyes.
- Spider Web Caramel Dip – Litehouse Caramel Dip I drew a frosting spider web on top and added candy spider sprinkles.
- Candy Pumpkins
- Candy Corn
- Treat Street gummy eyeballs
- Eyeball Oreos – Cut Oreos in half, add a gummy eyeball and use melted red candy melts to make them “bloodshot”
- Halloween M&M Candies
- Halloween Chocolate Bark – melted candy melts with sprinkles
- Bone Cheetos
- Ghost Pretzels – White Chocolate Dipped pretzels with candy eyes
- Mini Pretzels
These are a few items that the #HalloweenTreatsWeek sponsors send me that went on the board!
- Treat Street Marshmallow Sugar Skull
- Wilton’s Gingerbread Coffin Kit
- Litehouse Caramel Dip
I started off by adding the ceramic “Trick or Treat Pumpkin” to the board, and the two M&M candy bowls. Then I placed the gingerbread coffin onto the board and made sure everything was spaced out evenly.
(PS. the trick or treat pumpkin came from Target)
I filled it with the Eye Ball Popcorn and let it spill out onto the board.
Then I placed the Litehouse Caramel Dip onto the board and used some vanilla frosting to draw a quick spider web on to the top of the caramel dip to make it extra spooky. A few Spider sprinkles from the Wilton Gingerbread Coffin kit added the perfect touch!
I filled two of the jars with M&M candies and then filled the Gingerbread coffin with the Bone shaped Cheetos.
How awesome of this Marshmallow Sugar Skull! I love it!
Over in the corner of the board you fill find a few pieces of Halloween Chocolate bark. I have a post on how to make it on the blog if you want to check it out: Halloween Bark Recipe
My toddler was determined to get some of the snack board before I could finish taking photos. haha
You can really use all kinds of snacks for this Spooky Halloween Snack Board! I’d love to see your ideas!
SPONSORED ITEMS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Spooky Halloween Snack Board
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Spooky Halloween Snack Board from Big Bear’s Wife
- Caramel Swirl Silly Pumpkin Cupcakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Pumpkin Cake Pops from 4 Sons R Us
- Decorated Halloween Shortbread Cookies from Pastry Chef Online
- Gluten Free Jack o Lantern Fruit Pizza from Frugal & Fit
- Michael Meyers Pumpkin Cupcakes from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Frankenstein Fingers from Jen Around the World
- Candy Corn Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Bloody Candy Apple Milkshake from Sweet Beginnings
- Candy Corn Moonshine Martini from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Pie Minis with Brown Sugar Whipped Cream and Trick-or-Treat Sprinkles from Nancie’s Table
- Monster Cake Pops from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Halloween Layer Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Maple Mummy Oatmeal Cookie Cream Pies from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Hocus Pocus Cauldron Fondue from For the Love of Food
- Eyeball Halloween Cupcakes from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Caramel Chocolate Green Monster Cupcakes from I am a Honey Bee
Happy Halloween! It’s October which means it’s time for Spooky Season and this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a “Dinner and Dessert Set” – ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize # 6– Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th – October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.