This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday!! We had a fantastic day yesterday. The morning started off with a early morning trip down to the coffee shop for breakfast and a caramel latte. I’ve decided to let Saturday breakfast be my “indulge morning meal” for the week. It’s my time to sit down at the coffee shop, eat a chocolate chunk cookie or a fluffy warm cinnamon roll, write a bit and just breath.
I spent a little while down there and then I strolled over to the farmer’s market for a bit. I’m so excited because the peaches are finally in season and there was a vendor there yesterday morning selling them by the bucket load. After I picked up some fresh peaches, I grabbed some bok choy, rainbow chard, zucchini and bright yellow squash.
After a trip to Target, I slipped into a new dress, met up some family members and drove up to Lynchburg for my brother and future sister-in-law’s wedding shower.
Once we had celebrated a big at a beautiful shower, we did a little shopping, had dinner at a Japanese steakhouse, indulged a little in banana pudding ice cream before driving home in one of the worst storms that I’ve had to drive through in a long time. Whoo wee it was rough, but thankfully we all made it back in one piece.
So today, we did a little walking this morning during a sticky southern morning packed with humidity and later this afternoon we’ll out in the county for a little wedding. <3
Read to see what I’m loving this week? Here we go….
- This cake is out of this world. I literally want to dive head first into those cookie dough layers!
- This salad is the perfect reason to buy that watermelon!
- Breakfast would be a total celebration with this dish!
- The caramel drizzle alone makes me love this so much.
- Oh my gosh and these little palm trees would be a hit on the dessert table!
- Pork Apple Burgers – Foodtastic Mom
- Zucchini Lasagna – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Braised Short Ribs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Hawaiian BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Ramp and Mushroom Frittata – Pies and Plots
- Crispy Chicken with Italian Sauce & Noodles – The Cooking Actress
- Lemony White Bean Hummus – Foodtastic Mom
- No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Pie – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by: