This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Good lord, I walked more today that I have in a long time. I walked so much today that I probably could have eaten an entire pizza last night and I’d still be in the clear haha.
The walk to Mid-Town Market alone was 4 miles. That’s not including the walking we did this morning around the farmer’s market, the walking I we did talking the dogs out on mini hikes today and the walking that I did around the mall this evening.
My legs are killing me…..well my feet are killing me, my legs are pretty much jello by now.
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get to at least sit on my butt for a little bit haha.
Since it’s Father’s Day tomorrow, we’re going to start the morning off with golf (no I’m not playing…I’m just driving one of the golf carts haha). After that we’re headed to 616, a local farm to table restaurant, for lunch!
So, Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there, the dads who get to see their children a lot and the ones that don’t get to see them as much as they want to. Ps. Happy Father’s day to those guys out that that wish they were dads too. <3
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Lasagna – The Cooking Actress
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas – Pies and Plots
- Spicy Mustard & Sweet Potato Turkey Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Thai One Pot Pasta – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Chicken Tinga Tacos – The Pajama Chef
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked French Fries with Rosemary – The Cooking Actress
- Black and Blueberry Buckle – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!