This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Birthdays around here are normally pretty calm. To celebrate birthdays, Thomas and I normally go out to dinner and we might exchange a small present, but that’s about as crazy as we get. haha
However this year, Thomas planned a little day trip to Raleigh, NC for me to celebrate! Yesterday, as soon as he was free from work, we jumped in the car and started heading South. We drove down to North Hills Outdoor Mall for an entire day of shopping, snacking and movie watching. 🙂
I kind of slacked on my low carb and meal planning over the past few days because I was celebrating my birthday haha but now it’s time to get back into planning and meal prep! Let’s go!
Weekly Meal Plan #18
- Grilled Chicken Gyro Salad with Pita Croutons – The Spiffy Cookie
- Freezer Coney Dogs – Foodtastic Mom
- Blueberry Burgers – The Pajama Chef
- Island Jerk Pork – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Roasted Garlic, Chicken, and Herb White Pizza – The Cooking Actress
- Chicken Stock Poached Pears with Broiled Pork – Pies and Plots
- Build Your Own Smoothie – The Spiffy Cookie
- S’mores Bundt Cake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!