I just can’t believe that July is already over! I mean I know I say that every time a month is ending and we actually do have like two days left but still…you know what I mean.
This year I tell ya, it’s just flying by so fast.
I’ve been traveling all over so much during the month of July that I didn’t even notice that it was ending until yesterday! I feel like for the past few weeks, every time I turn around I’m packing my suitcase for another adventure.
Last week it was Mountain Lake Lodge and Richmond….now I’m getting ready to pack my bags again and head to Wilmington! You all know how excited I am about that!
So since I’m leaving for a week and Thomas will be at home to feed himself, I better get to meal planning hahaha.
- Brown Butter Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- Five Ingredient Vegetable Frittata – Pies and Plots
- Chicken Parmeatballs & Crispy Polenta – The Spiffy Cookie
- Rainbow Lasagna Rolls – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Thai Beef Skewers – The Pajama Chef
- Grilled Shrimp and Peach Kabobs – Big Bear’s Wife
- Zucchini & Tomato Skillet – The Cooking Actress
- Sour Cherry Bundt Cake – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Looking for more ideas? Take a look at past week’s meal’s plans for more ideas and recipes!