This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Entree Ideas, Side Dishes and a Dessert! It’s your Weekly Meal Plan for March 21st – March 27th!
Three weeks, three weeks I’ve been doing fantastic on this low carb lifestyle and it’s been three weeks since I’ve had pasta. Do you know what this is doing to me? haha I NEED pasta. I crave pasta. Pasta is pretty much my life. Yet here I am, three weeks in and not a pasta noodle to be seen.
I gave in and had some potatoes the other night, I was hungry and tired and steaks and au gratin potatoes happened. I mean I know they’re a vegetable but I guess that I should say that I’m trying to stay away from tons of carbs, breads and starchy food. Foods that normally make me feel bloated have been moved to the “let’s try not to eat a tons of this” list. Sometimes it’s hard to stick to getting like I want too. When it’s 5pm on a work day all I can think about is getting home as soon as I can and getting something to eat.
If I haven’t planned out at least some dinner ideas I end up stressing about dinner and then stress eating! That’s not something I want to be doing right now! It’s time to get that weekly mean plan going!
This plan isn’t low carb but just because I’m going low car right now doesn’t mean that you have to!
- Cheesy Popper Chicken with Strawberry Salsa and Guacamole Rice – Foodtastic Mom
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Easy Weeknight Baked Chicken Parmesan – Big Bear’s Wfie
- Sweet Potato Chorizo Chile Mac – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Easy Chilaquiles – Pies and Plots
Easter Sunday Side Dish
- Baked Cheddar and Scallion Mashed Potatoes – The Cooking Actress
- Asian Pear Dutch Baby with Blackberry Syrup – Foodtastic Mom
- Toasted Coconut Bird’s Nest Krispies Treats – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan for March 21st – March 27th