This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I really should have had this post up earlier, y’all. It’s been a crazy but awesome weekend and to be 100% honest with y’all this is really the first time I’ve been able to sit down at my computer since Saturday morning. I worked on Alyssa’s (my god daughter) cake Saturday, went to her birthday party and then went over to my friend Nicole’s house for a while and just never made it made online yesterday.
Then today we woke up and went to Thomas’ parents house for Easter breakfast, then we jetted off to grab some flowers and headed out to the cemeteries to change up the flowers on a few graves that belong to family members. After a short little Sunday nap, we drove over to my mom and dads and had dinner. Here is it’s almost 11pm and we just got home.
I still have a bit of work to do before I can even think about going to bed and one of those tasks is to get this weekly meal plan posted for you!
This week is filled with super delicious stuff like my super popular Sausage and Spinach Alfredo, 3 Cheese White Pizza with Truffle Oil from The Cooking Actress, my super tasty Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole and a few more!
Grab the recipes, get your shopping list together and get ready for a week of tasty dinners!!
- Sausage and Spinach Alfredo – Big Bear’s Wife
- Sausage and Ranch Potato Skillet with Fried Eggs – The Pajama Chef
- Pesto Pasta – Pies and Plots
- 3 Cheese White Pizza with Truffle Oil – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- Lighter Chicken Bellagio – The Spiffy Cookie
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole – Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Snack Mix – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan – March 28th – April 3rd