This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Y’all, my little brother graduated from college for the SECOND time yesterday! How is this even possible. It was like 5 yesterday and now he’s graduating college for the second time and getting married this year! I’m so proud of him and at the same time I need everything to sloe down because time it flying by way too fast!
It’s already been two weeks since I was down in Florida to visit the Hilton and we’ve only got a few short weeks left before I’m headed to Nashville! So since we’re talking about time slipping past us, let’s run down some recipes that I posted last week that you might have missed! I know you’ve got a busy schedule just like I have!
On the 14th I posted about this tasty Chicken and Broccoli Au Gratin recipe for Harvest Snaps.
The 13th was all about these Tuscan Herb Hummus, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pinwheels because it was National Hummus Day!
The 12th brought us these Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes for the #12Bloggers recipe of the month.
Then The 9th showed up in all it’s glory with this Cookie Dough Ice Cream – ps. No ice cream machine needed to make this!
Now between those recipes and the ones below I think you can totally find some meal inspiration for this! Happy Sunday! Let’s make this week a great one!
Weekly Meal Plan May 16th – May 22nd
- Pesto Chicken with Spinach & Wild Rice – The Spiffy Cookie
- Gyro Stew – Foodtastic Mom
- Turkey Sloppy Joes – The Pajama Chef
- Easy 30 Minute Brown Butter Chicken Pasta – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Toasted Ricotta Gnocchi with Parmesan Truffle Cream Sauce – The Cooking Actress
- Prime Rib Roast – Pies and Plots
- Greek Yogurt-Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes – The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry Shortcake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!