Just imagine the perfection of the perfect Crème Brûlée combined with the creaminess of easy homemade no churn ice cream and you’ve found your way into dessert paradise with this No Churn Crème Brûlée Ice Cream !
I was sent a free copy of the “Two in One Dessert” cookbook to review and blog about but no money was exchanged and all opinions are 100% mine.
You know my love of no churn ice cream runs deep! I even heard someone recently refer to me as the “No Churn Ice Cream Queen”! Now I’m not saying that to brag (ok yes, I am! haha) but I’ve been known to turn out quite a few different no churn ice creams during the summer months so I think the title might fit, just a little.
Not only do I love this Crème Brûlée Ice Cream but I also love Hayley (in a non creepy kinda way haha). I’ve been in love with her blog for a few years and after meeting her in person, I loved her even more. Her blog is packed full of some of the most amazing desserts that I’ve laid my eyes on in the world of internet desserts!
Also, she’s a published cookbook writer! YAY I have famous friends haha.
Last year Hayley wrote an amazing cookbook called, Out of the Box Desserts . I promoted that cookbook when I made those amazing Dulce De Leche Brownies, you remember those right? They were so popular that they almost broke my blog.
Now this year, I have the opportunity to promote Hayley’s new cookbook, Two in One Desserts, with this No Churn Crème Brûlée Ice Cream!
So, what’s in Two in One Desserts other than No Churn Crème Brûlée Ice Cream? Tons of desserts that are combos of other desserts!
YES! COMBOS! Like these:
- Banana Split Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Roll Blondies
- French Silk Pie Brownies
- Deep Dish Chocolate Cookie Tart
- Crunchy Cereal Milkshake
- Donut Strawberry Shortcakes
These recipes are perfect for when you can’t decide on just one kind of dessert!
This Ice Cream is so perfect, y’all! It’s got the perfect no churn ice cream base with spots of vanilla bean mixed in! Plus this ice cream is topped with some lovely pieces of toffee!
Oh two little things though that I wanted to point out.
#1. I can’t find plain toffee bits around here. So used Heath Bar bits when I made this ice cream. Tasty little toffee bits but they do have a bit of chocolate on them. Don’t worry, if you have to use Heath Bar toffee bits this ice cream will still be amazing! I mean have you ever had chocolate bottom Crème Brûlée? It’s great!
#2. Vanilla Beans are super expensive here. So I used Vanilla Bean Paste. 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Bean paste is equal to 1 vanilla bean.
Give this No Churn Ice Cream! I’m adding it to my “best no churn ice cream recipe” list haha. I can’t wait to stock my freezer with more of it this summer!
WANT TO PICK UP A COPY OF “TWO IN ONE DESSERTS” FOR YOURSELF?
Check out all of the No Churn Ice Cream Recipes on this website!!
No Churn Crème Brûlée Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, seeds scraped and reserved
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups toffee bits
- Whip together the heavy cream, confectioners sugar and vanilla bean seeds in a large bowl, using an electric mixer on high speed, until stiff peaks form, 5 to 7 minutes. Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk until incorporated. Fold in 1/2 cup of the toffee bits.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a resealable container with a lid; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the toffee bits. Top with the remainder of the ice cream mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup of toffee bits.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight, before servings.
Love it? Pin It!!