This easy No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream is perfect for the holidays! Great for scooping out onto cones, topping pies or making Peppermint Ice Cream Milkshakes.
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
We’re finally combining our love of Christmas and our love of no churn ice cream with this festive and fun No churn peppermint ice cream!
Ice cream isn’t normally a dessert most people around here think about. I mean it has been in the 30s and 40s. However, I was in Florida last week and the temperatures where in the 70s and 80s, which means it was the PERFECT weather for holiday ice creams!
Why You Should Make No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream…
- Cool sweet holiday dessert
- perfect for topping pies
QUICK GLANCE AT INGREDIENTS for No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream:
- Heavy whipping cream
- red food coloring gel
- Peppermint extract
- Vanilla extract
- sweetened Condensed milk
- candy peppermint rounds, crushed
(AMOUNTS IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
How to make No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream:
- Mix it
In a mixing bowl, add in heavy cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract.
- Make the Base
Mix on high with electric mixer until thick and soft peaks form.
- Sweeten it up
Add in sweetened condensed milk and red/pink food coloring.
- Add Peppermints
Crush peppermint candies. Add 1/2 of the crushed peppermints and the dust from the crushed candies into the mixture and whisk to combine.
Whisk on medium until combined
- Pour it
Pour into a loaf pan loaf pan. (You can but don’t have to line the loaf pan with plastic wrap)
- Decorate with peppermints
Top with remaining crushed peppermints.
Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not for this ice cream. Mint and Peppermint are not the same flavor.
You’ll want to use to soft peppermint candies (like the Bob’s peppermints)
More Great No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- No Churn Chocolate Chip Nutella Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
No Churn Peppermint Ice Cream
- 3 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons of Peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of red or pink food gel
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of soft candy peppermint rounds, crushed
- In a mixing bowl, add in heavy cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract.
- Mix on high with electric mixer until thick and soft peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and red/pink food coloring, whisk on medium until combined to make ice cream base.
- Crush peppermint candies.
- Add 1/2 of the crushed peppermints and the dust from the crushed candies into the mixture and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a loaf pan loaf pan and top with remaining crushed peppermints.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
Use SOFT peppermint candies and NOT the hard peppermints
DO NOT substitute mint extract for the peppermint
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 425Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 0gSugar: 38gProtein: 5g
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!