This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is the perfect combo of homemade Strawberry Cheesecake and ice cream blended into creamy frozen dessert! It’s irresistible!
This post and recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
This may be the BEST cheesecake ice cream that I’ve ever made! YES, it’s that good. I proved my point today by not giving up my cone of No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream when Nikki came up to the apartment and wanted me to walk outside with her. haha I
was a pure perfect picture of pregnancy outside with my hair in a messy bun, my PJ shirt on, in flip flops eating an ice cream cone, sweating like a little piggy in the southern summer sun. haha.
A sight I’m sure. 😉
But let’s move on from my piggy prego self and chat about this ice cream for a bit!
Here we’ve got some fantastic creamy, no churn ice cream that’s been swirled with cheesecake filling, strawberries and crushed graham crackers. It’s strawberry cheesecake mixed into the perfect frozen dessert! One bite and you’re going to be in strawberry cheesecake heaven.
Last year I made a No Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream and I just knew that I wanted to make a No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream this year! Hello, I love strawberries so it had to happen.
So why am I posting about No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream today?
Well, I’m so glad that you asked!
Today is the first day of #SummerDessertWeek! YES! This is my first year hosting this event and I hope that y’all love it! You can read more about this event and check out the giveaway at the bottom of this post but here is some cliff notes about it!
This week I’ve gathered together 25 awesome bloggers to share summer dessert recipes with y’all all week! I’ll be linking up to them at the end of each post this week AND the main #SummerDessertWeek giveaway at the end of each post too!
So make sure to check back each day this week to see what new summer dessert recipe I’m posting and to see what recipes the other bloggers are sharing!
Follow #SummerDessertWeek on social media to keep up with us too!
No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Sponsored items used in this recipe:
Check out all of the No Churn Ice Cream Recipes on this website!!
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (about 6 large berries)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon milk (or 1 tablespoon heavy cream)
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 -6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a medium saucepan combine the strawberries and water.
- Stir in honey.
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to boil. Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a plastic sandwich bag and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and vanilla, mix on high with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined to make ice cream base.
- Spoon some of ice cream base into a loaf pan.
- Snip corner of cream cheese bag and drizzle some of cream cheese over ice cream base.
- Add a few dollops of strawberries and sprinkle with some crushed graham crackers.
- Spoon on another layer of ice cream base, continuing to layer until loaf pan is full.
- Finish with cream cheese drizzle, strawberries and graham crackers on top.
- Using a knife, make a figure 8 a few times in ice cream to swirl everything around.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Big Bear’s Wife
- No Churn Cherry Crisp Ice Cream from Miss in the Kitchen
- No-Churn Peanut Butter Lovers Ice Cream from Home Sweet Homestead
- No Churn Banana Walnut Ice Cream from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Grilled Pineapple Ring Rum Sundae from Daily Dish Recipes
- Creamy No Churn Peach Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
Pies of Summer:
- Lattice Topped Blueberry Peach Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Coconut Key Lime Pie from The Domestic Kitchen
- Berry Cherry Pie from A Blender Mom
Sweet Summertime Cakes:
- Cherry Almond Cake from Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Homemade Angel Food Cake with Sugared Berries from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Cherry Vanilla Poke Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Gooey Nutella Microwave Mug Cake from For the Love of Food
No Bake Treats:
- Churro Bites with Mexican Chocolate Dipping Sauce from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes from The JavaCupcake Blog
- Blueberry Limencello Cobbler from Sweet ReciPeas
- Blueberry Biscuits from Fake Ginger
- Blueberry Crumb Bars from Southern Plate
- Cherry Struesel Muffins from My Baking Heart
- Rustic Cherry Galette from Jen Around the World
- Roasted Cherry Meringue Fool from Cooking In Stilettos
- Cherry Rosemary Cobbler from The Spiffy Cookie
- Cherry Almond Cobbler from Southern From Scratch
Welcome to the first #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. We’re so glad that you’ve joined us for this week long event of desserts and giveaways. You’re going to love what we have in store for you.
There are 25 amazing bloggers participating in this year’s event! Throughout the week we’ll be share tons of fantastic summer dessert recipes with you. With over 70 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors! Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving one winner a $100 Willimas Sonoma Gift Card OR a $100 Sur la Table! Winner of prize #1 gets to pick which gift card they would like!
Prize #2 Prize #2 — Rainier Fruit is giving one winner a Pie dish, Cherry Pitter, Serving Spatula, Pinch Bowls, Pie Carrier! Everything you need to make the perfect cherry or blueberry pie!
Prize #3 Prize #3– OXO is giving one winner an 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set. OXO Glass Bakeware is made of thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass, which means it can go from freezer to oven without the need to thaw. The OXO 8 Piece Glass Bake, Serve & Store Set is the perfect partner for all of your baking adventures. The Set includes a Glass 3 Qt Baking Dish, Glass 2 Qt Baking Dish, Glass Loaf Pan, Glass Pie Plate, 1 Cup Round SNAP Container, and 2 Cup Round SNAP Container.
Prize #4 Prize #4 — Adam’s Extract is giving one winner a Pyrex with baking utensils and 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Pure Lemon, Almond, Peppermint and Vanilla.
Prize #5 Prize #5 — General Mills Cereal is giving one winner 4 boxes of cereal, 2 Big G Cereal character bowls, 2 Big G Cereal character , 2 “Good Morning” spoons, 2 Cheerios tumblers with straws 1 long-sleeve Cereal Character hooded t-shirt, 1 short-sleeve Cereal Character t-shirt.
Prize #6 Prize #6 — Land O’Lakes is giving one winner a branded insulated tote with a stainless steel water bottle, two mugs with cocoa mix, a dish towel and coasters. Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 24th until July 30th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Rainier Fruit, OXO, Adam’s Extract, Land O’Lakes and General Mills Cereal! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.