The recipe for these Old Fashioned BBQ Hamburgers came straight from my grandma’s little wooden recipe box and they might be some of the best we’ve made!
Y’all know my love of old recipes and recipes that came from my grandma’s recipe box, my nana’s cookbook and my husband’s Grandma Mary‘s recipe collection! This Old Fashioned BBQ Hamburgers came from my Ma’s recipe box and I only made one little change to it. Actually I guess it’s not a change, but I added a little something so these burgers.
My favorite burger ingredeint that I added to tis recipe?? It’s steak sauce!
I really like the taste of steak sauce and while I do use it on my steaks, I also put it into homemade burgers and meatloaf!
Ways to serve these Old Fashioned BBQ Hamburgers:
- Bun Less – this is my favorite way to eat them. I just put mine on a plate, without the bun and eat it with a fork.
- Plain – Serve it just as is on a burger bun.
- With Slaw– Serve these burgers on a burger bun and top the burger patties with slaw
What to serve with these Old Fashioned BBQ Hamburgers:
- Mama Sylvia’s Baked Beans
- Betty Grable’s Baked Beans
- One Dish Easy Cheesy Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter
- Ham and Cheese Pasta Salad – No Mayonnaise
Old Fashioned BBQ Hamburgers
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!