This Super Easy Turtle Fudge is a great dessert or a perfect homemade gift to make for a friend or family member! Super since to make and always delicious. This fudge is filled with chocolate, caramel and pecans!
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! You’ll get a free e-cookbooks too!
We love making homemade fudge for holidays. It’s so easy to make and everyone loves it. Plus, it’s great because you can make all types of flavor combinations.
This Super Easy Turtle Fudge has been a hit this year!
Turtle is the combination of chocolate, pecans and caramel! Lets make it!
What you need for Turtle Fudge: (amounts in recipe)
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- sweetened condensed milk
- caramel baking chip OR caramel filled chocolate baking chips
- caramel sauce
- chopped pecans
- Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
How to make Turtle Fudge:
Combine Chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and sugar in the top of a double boiler. Heat and stir until melted.
Remove from heat and stir in pecans and caramel chips.
Pour into an 8×8 or 9×9 dish that has been lined with parchment paper.
Drizzle with caramel sauce and use a knife to swirl caramel into fudge.
Top with pecans and caramel chips.
Place into fridge for 5-6 hours to firm up.
Turtle Fudge FAQ
1. Can I leave out the pecans? You sure can!
2. I can’t find caramel chips, what can I use? You can just leave them out if you need too. The caramel sauce will be just fine.
2. I can’t find caramel sauce, where is it? You’ll find bottled caramel sauce in the baking section OR where the ice cream cones and ice cream sprinkles are. Normally on an end cap near the ice cream.
More easy fudge recipes to make:
- Three Ingredient Christmas M&M Fudge
- Homemade Fluffernutter Fudge
- Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Three Ingredient M&M Fudge
Super Easy Turtle Fudge
I MADE THIS RECIPE FOR DIXIE CRYSTALS AND THEY’VE GOT THE ENTIRE RECIPE POSTED ON THEIR SITE.
I love to see what you’re cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!