It’s time for the Weekly Mean Plan #16! Lots of dinner ideas and a perfect recipe for an easy cookies and cream ice cream!
Can it really already be time for another week to start? Didn’t we just start a week? haha
How are things going over in your neck of the woods?
Things are going along here! I booked our tickets to Disney for Halloween, our weekends are finally getting back to normal (that is until next weekend gets here) and I’ve actually been able to get a ton of work done over the past few days.
Still searching for some east meal ideas and dinner recipes? I’m glad you’re sticking around because I hope you’re going to love the recipes that we’ve lined up for you today!
- Sriracha Fried Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Garlic Pork Chops with Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – Big Bear’s Wife
- Faux Fried Chicken Tenders – The Cooking Actress
- Healthy Zucchini Soup – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Greek Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough – The Spiffy Cookie
- Bourbon Brined Pork with Candied Bacon Butter – Foodtastic Mom
- Maple Berry Overnight Oats – The Pajama Chef
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream (no machine required) – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by: