This tasty Air Fryer Spinach Dip is ready in under 20 minutes and not only perfect for an appetizer for dinner but it’s great for any party or tailgate!
Spinach Dip is one of my favorite things to see on a menu and I’d be 100% ok with ordering an appetizer of Spinach dip and chips and letting that be my entire meal. I’ve always been a fan of ordering appetizers and soups as meals.
But of course this dip makes for a great starter to any meal that you have planned out.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Spinach Dip:
- cream cheese, softened
- sour cream
- baby spinach, fresh or frozen (thawed and squeezed dry if frozen)
- minced garlic
- mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- dried dill
Ingredient amounts and entire recipe directions in recipe card below with print option!
Are You Supposed To Heat Spinach Dip?
You can serve spinach dip, hot or cold. You’ll find directions for both ways in the recipe card below. It really just depends on personal preference.
How Do You Fix Watery Spinach Dip?
We can start by preventing it by making sure we use fresh spinach OR thawed frozen spinach that has been drained super well. If you’re using frozen spinach, let it thaw and then wrap it in a clean tea towel, cheese cloth or paper towel and squeeze as much liquid out of it as you can. Keep squeezing until no water remains.
If you make the dip and it’s watery afterwards, you can give it a big stir and then add in more cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and/or grated parmesan cheese to thicken it up.
How Can I Turn This Into A Spinach Artichoke Dip?
If you’re looking for a Spinach and Artichoke dip, I have a recipe for that here: Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Parmesan Crisps that used the oven.
Or you can add diced canned artichoke hearts to this recipe before cooking it in the air fryer.
What Air Fryer Did You Use For This Recipe?
How To Make Air Fryer Spinach Dip:
Whip the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Add everything else in.
Stir until fully combined.
Spoon dip into a bowl that’s safe for your air fryer.
Pop that dish into your air fryer basket.
Cook at 350F for about 6 minutes.
What To Serve With Spinach Dip ?
This dip is great served with tortilla chips, celery, crackers or bread.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice
- Air Fryer Chicken and Broccoli
- Air Fryer Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs
More Great Dip Recipes:
- Ranch Spinach Dip
- M&M Marshmallow Cheesecake Apple Dip
- Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe
- Bacon Cheese Dip
Air Fryer Spinach Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 oz baby spinach, fresh or frozen (thawed and squeezed dry if frozen)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese and sour cream using a hand mixer or stand mixer. Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until is fully combined.
- Serve dip cold now if desired.
- OR for heated dip, place the dip in a dish that will fit into your air fryer and then evenly smooth the dip out.
- Place dip bowl in the air fryer basket and cook at 350°f for 6 minutes.
Great served with, bread, crackers or chips.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: .5 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 763mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g
numbers and calories will way depending on amount and brands used
Love it? Pin it to Pinterest!