We’ve got our 2019 Thanksgiving Menu planned out and ready to go! Need some ideas? This is what we’re having…
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
Do you know what my favorite part of Thanksgiving is, food wise? The side dishes! Of course I like the turkey and ham but the side dishes are what I look forward to each year.
We’re a pretty consistent when it comes to Thanksgiving each year as far as what food we fix. Sometimes we change it up a tiny but but there are definitely some”must haves” on the list!
What we’re having for Thanksgiving this year:
- Deep Fried Turkey – we’re ordering it from a deli
- Smoked Ham – A friend is smoking one for us
- Pineapple Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Deviled Eggs
- Broccoli Casserole
- Corn – Just plain buttered corn this year but this recipe for Homemade Skillet Cream Corn is amazing
- Brown Sugar Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Stove Top Southern Green Beans
- Shells and Cheese with Bacon
- Sister Schubert Rolls (our favorite!)
So that’s what we’re planning on having this year.
Yes, I know. We’re ordering a Turkey instead of cooking it. My dad normally cooks the Turkey but we’re just trying something new this year. If you’re looking for a great Turkey recipe here is one that my dad made one year. Maybe my husband will smoke a turkey for next year’s Thanksgiving. We’ll see!
Desserts – I’m trying to decide between these three. Which one should I make?
Click on any of the recipes to get to the post where you can find photos and a printable version of the recipe!
Want some more Thanksgiving side dish idea? Try these recipes:
- Creamed Corn Macaroni and Cheese
- Bacon Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- BBQ and Grape Jelly Crockpot Meatballs
- Green Bean Casserole
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!