This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
We’ve got our 2019 Thanksgiving Menu planned out and ready to go! Need some ideas? This is what we’re having…
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
Do you know what my favorite part of Thanksgiving is, food wise? The side dishes! Of course I like the turkey and ham but the side dishes are what I look forward to each year.
We’re a pretty consistent when it comes to Thanksgiving each year as far as what food we fix. Sometimes we change it up a tiny but but there are definitely some”must haves” on the list!
What we’re having for Thanksgiving this year:
- Deep Fried Turkey – we’re ordering it from a deli
- Smoked Ham – A friend is smoking one for us
- Pineapple Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Deviled Eggs
- Broccoli Casserole
- Corn – Just plain buttered corn this year but this recipe for Homemade Skillet Cream Corn is amazing
- Brown Sugar Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Stove Top Southern Green Beans
- Shells and Cheese with Bacon
- Sister Schubert Rolls (our favorite!)
So that’s what we’re planning on having this year.
Yes, I know. We’re ordering a Turkey instead of cooking it. My dad normally cooks the Turkey but we’re just trying something new this year. If you’re looking for a great Turkey recipe here is one that my dad made one year. Maybe my husband will smoke a turkey for next year’s Thanksgiving. We’ll see!
Desserts – I’m trying to decide between these three. Which one should I make?
Click on any of the recipes to get to the post where you can find photos and a printable version of the recipe!
Want some more Thanksgiving side dish idea? Try these recipes:
- Creamed Corn Macaroni and Cheese
- Bacon Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- BBQ and Grape Jelly Crockpot Meatballs
- Green Bean Casserole
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!