This Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs treat is a super easy savory Halloween treat! You’ll need hot dogs and crescent rolls plus whatever you want to use as mummy hot dog eyes!
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! I send out free e-cookbooks too!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
I made these mummy dogs last year for my Halloween dinner party and everyone loved them. They’re super easy to make. Also, these Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs can be made with hot dogs, sausage links or even cocktail weenies for mini Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs.
I personally like to make these with hot dogs and dip them in ketchup.
However, these would also be great made with breakfast sausage and served with maple syrup!
What you’ll need to make Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs:
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- hog dogs
- Mustard or ketchup
How to make Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs:
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Open crescent roll dough and un roll dough.
- Unroll dough and separate dough creating 4 rectangles.
- Press perforations on the dough to seal dough into a sheet and use a knife to cut 10 lengthwise strips.
- Wrap dough around each hot dog to make it look like mummy bandages, leavening a small space for the face.
- Bake 15 minute
- Use mustard or ketchup to draw eyes once hot dogs have slightly cooled.
Like I said before, I made these for a Halloween party one year and they totally became a favorite.
If you’re looking to serve these at a Halloween dinner party, here are more Halloween dinner party recipes that would be great to make with these.
DIY Pre-Packaged Swiss Roll Bats are perfect to make for “take home treats” for Halloween party guests.
More Halloween Recipes:
- Hocus Pocus Buns
- Spooky Halloween Snack Board
- Ghost Popcorn – White Chocolate Popcorn
- Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices
- Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert
Crescent Roll Mummy Dogs
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!