This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This is the perfect no churn Peach Ice Cream recipe for those fresh peaches that you’ve been picking up at the farmer’s market! No Eggs in this ice cream recipe!
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
Fresh summer peaches are so amazing and the flavor just can’t be beat. I love it when fresh peaches start to show up at the local farmers market and look forward to it every year.
One of my favorite things to make with fresh peaches, is fresh homemade peach no churn ice cream!
I suppose that you could make this ice cream with canned peaches but I haven’t tried it that way. I personally love canned peaches but ooo there is just something amazingly wonderful about fresh, just picked peaches that you get during the summer.
However, with saying that, I would wait until the peaches are nice and soft before trying to make ice cream with them. Once they’re ripe and soft they’ll be perfect for this because all of those peach juices will blend right into the ice cream base.
If you try to use peaches that are too firm, it just won’t taste quite as peachy.
Why You Should Make Homemade Peach Ice Cream…
- No ice cream machine is needed for this ice cream recipe.
- Takes minutes to whip together
- this no churn ice cream is great with peaches but amazing with other fruits as well.
QUICK GLANCE AT INGREDIENTS FOR No Churn Peach Ice cream Recipe:
- heavy cream
- vanilla extract
- sweetened condensed milk
- very ripe peaches
(AMOUNTS IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
How do you make peach ice cream from scratch?
Time needed: 8 hours and 20 minutes.
- Cook the peaches
Add peeled/chopped peaches to a sauce pan and turn the heat to medium. Cook peaches for just a few minutes or until they become soft.
Remove from heat and let cool.
- Slightly dry peaches.
Place peaches on a paper towel and press down with another paper towel to remove some of the moisture.
- Time to make the ice cream base.
Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
Whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Sweeten it up!
Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Now for the peaches!
Stir in peaches.
- Get it ready to freeze!
Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- Scoop and enjoy!
After the ice cream has frozen, just scoop and enjoy!
Sometimes no churn ice cream can get really hard in the freezer, so just let it sit on the counter for 3-4 minutes and it should scoop out with no problem.
What to use other fruits instead of peaches?
No Problem! This awesome no churn ice cream base it perfect for all types of fruit ice creams!
Here are some fruit based ice cream recipes that we love:
- Banana Cream Pie Pudding Ice Cream
- No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- No Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
Check out all of the No Churn Ice Cream Recipes on this website!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Nope! This ice cream base doesn’t use ANY eggs!
You can or you can leave them chopped. I like to do a combination of both because I like some of the peach chunks in the ice cream.
If you blend the frozen fruit and find that it’s too thick to pour, add a tablespoon of water to the blender and blend again. Add another if still too thick. You want the fruit mixtures to be smooth but not watery.
I find that a metal loaf pan worked perfectly. I’ve also tried glass loaf pans and they don’t freeze as good.
You could use strawberries, blueberries, bananas, blackberries or raspberries.
More Great Peach Recipes
Peach Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 -4 large ripe peaches, peeled and roughly chopped
- Add chopped peaches to a sauce pan and turn the heat to medium. Cook peaches for just a few minutes or until they become soft.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place peaches on a paper towel and press down with another paper towel to remove some of the moisture.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Stir in peaches.
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
**NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!